Joel has been a licensed Architect in South Carolina since 1990. He has over 26 years of architectural experience in design, construction documents and job observation on all types of academic, religious, commercial and corporate facilities; as well as managing partner for operations.
Joel is responsible for coordinating project requirements and personnel to assure project quality, as well as on-time and in-budget performance and consistency on many complex projects. He is extremely familiar with the development and importance of long range plans/master planning and renovation/expansion projects.
- Bachelor of Science, Clemson University, College of Architecture
- Bachelor of Science, Clemson University, Building Construction and Management
Professional & Community Affiliations
- American Institute of Architects, Columbia SC Chapter – Past President
- AIA SC Board of Directors, 2002-2005
- AIA Committee on Architecture of Education
- AIA/AGC Joint Cooperative Committee, 1998-present / Chair 1999-2003
- Better Understanding of Roofing System Institute
- Newberry College Board of Trustees
- Clemson Advancement Foundation for Design + Building Board, Trustee
- Lexington Chamber of Commerce
- Cayce-West Columbia Lions Club
- St. Stephen Lutheran Church