Keith received his Architectural registration in Florida in 1993. He has been a licensed Architect in South Carolina since 2006 and is NCARB certified.
Keith has over 20 years of experience successfully managing a variety of project types and sizes in various states with an emphasis on large scale projects. His responsibilities include project scheduling, site investigation reports, building code reviews, regional technical research, design team and consultant coordination, team management, construction document production and permitting, along with required jurisdictional coordination and construction administration.
- Bachelor of Art/Architecture, Auburn University
Professional & Community Affiliations
- American Institute of Architects, Columbia SC Chapter
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
- Lexington County Planning Commission, 2009-Present
- AIA/AGC Joint Cooperative Committee, 2009-Present
- Our Lady of the Hills Catholic Church