Todd has been a licensed Architect in South Carolina since 1990. He has over 24 years of experience in design, construction documents and job observation of building facilities with an emphasis on design, master planning and programming.
As a LEED Accredited Professional, Todd has demonstrated a thorough understanding of green building practices and sustainable design. He successfully led the LEED design for the first silver rated certified medical office building in South Carolina.
- Bachelor of Science, Clemson University, College of Architecture
Professional & Community Affiliations
- American Institute of Architects, Columbia SC Chapter – Past President
- AIA SC Board of Directors, Government Affairs 2000-2003
- AIA National Leadership Grassroots Committee
- AIA Committee on Architecture for Design
- Mt. Tabor Lutheran Church, Past Congregational President
- Security Federal Bank, Advisory Board
- Cayce Rotary Club, Past President
- River Alliance Board
- Midlands Technical College Board of Commissioners