Richard has been a licensed Engineer in South Carolina since 2002. He has over 15 years of experience in design, site construction, land development, engineering and construction management. He has designed and managed projects in South Carolina and all over the U.S. He received his LEED accreditation in 2007 from USGBC and since been involved in the design of several Green buildings.
As a civil engineer he has permitted projects with local municipalities, counties, SCDOT, Department of Education and the Army Corps of Engineers. He has managed multi-million dollar projects and coordinated civil engineering aspects of site layout, configuration, grading, drainage, sanitary sewer, water, utilities and other disciplines.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, University of South Carolina
- Associate in Science, Trident Technical College, Charleston, SC
Professional & Community Affiliations
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Society of Military Engineers
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America
- St. Peter’s Catholic School, past board member
- St. Peter’s Catholic Church